I had this brilliant idea today to divide my list into categories. It helped me see where I needed to add things and made it easier to come up with new things. Here's what I ended up with once that was done.
Taking Care of Me
1. Lose 100 lbs *gulp*
2. Take up bike riding
2. Take up bike riding
3. Learn Yoga
4. Makeover my wardrobe
5. Invest in good shoes
6. Give up soda except for special occasions
7. Learn a new dance
8. 2 hours of "me" time every week
9. Read the entire Bible
10. Take a vacation by myself!
Moving Forward
11. Write (okay finish) a novel
12. Submit a novel
11. Write (okay finish) a novel
12. Submit a novel
13. Find a charitable way to honor Macy's memory
14. Take a class
15. Finish a scrapbook!
16. Get published
16. Get published
17. Buy a nice camera and learn how to use it
18. Volunteer somewhere
19. Pay it forward in the drive-thru line
20. Get my passport
Family & Friends
21. Let the kids plan dinner (and help cook) once a month
22. Have an old fashioned slumber party with my girlfriends
22. Have an old fashioned slumber party with my girlfriends
23. Plan a trip to Disneyworld
25. Family game night once a month
26. Monthly Date Night with Hubby
27. Attend a concert
28. Make 3 new friends
29. Weekly craft or science project with the kids
30. Send random surprises to good friends
Just for Fun
31. Color an entire Coloring Book
32. Make a quilt
33. Grow some herbs & use them
33. Grow some herbs & use them
34. Go to a Drive-In movie
35. Refinish a piece of furniture
36. Throw a themed party
37.
37.
38. Bake an entire meal from scratch
39. Go Zip Lining
40. Read all of Jane Austen's classics
Love your list and like the idea of doing something like this for myself. I don't think I could come up with that many things though. I may have to steal some of yours like: Make over my wardrobe, pay it forward and learn to use my camera. Noticed there are a couple of duplicates in your list though. Number 32 & 36 and number 33 & 37. Good list though.
ReplyDeleteOops. Thank you! I'll have to get that fixed asap!
ReplyDelete