Wednesday, October 19, 2011

40 Things

Here is my list of 40 things for the year. They are not crazy, outlandish things because I only have a year. I'd love to put things like "visit Italy" on it, but don't see that happening in the next year. haha So, these are obtainable goals to remind me to have fun, enjoy life, and focus on some goals. You'll notice there are only 32. I am taking suggestions to fill the final 8 spaces. :) 

1. Lose 100 lbs *gulp*
2. Take up bike riding
3. Write (okay finish) a novel
4. Submit a novel
5. Let the kids plan dinner (and help cook) once a month
6. Color an entire Coloring Book
7. Find a charitable way to honor Macy's memory
8. Have an old fashioned slumber party with my girlfriends
9. Get my passport
10. Take a class
11. Go to a Drive-In movie
12. Bake an entire meal from scratch
13. Finish a scrapbook!
14. Get published
15. Plan a trip to Disneyworld
16. Buy a nice camera and learn how to use it
17. Makeover my wardrobe
18. Refinish a piece of furniture
19. Take a vacation by myself!
20. Volunteer somewhere
21. Make a quilt
22. Grow some herbs  & use them
23. Pay it forward in the drive-thru line
24. Learn Yoga
25. Invest in good shoes
26. Read the entire Bible
27. Go on a girl's weekend
28. Attend a concert
29. Learn a new dance
30. 2 hours of "me" time every week
31. Go Zip lining 
32. Family game night once a month

1 comment:

  1. I love your list! Great idea. I just turned 48 so I think I may have to do a list of things to accomplish before I turn 50. just became a follower also.

    ReplyDelete